We’re looking for a PHP developer to strengthen our Hyperlynx development team. You will develop shops, integrations and applications on the Magento and Shopware platform.
What’s the job description?
- As a PHP developer, you’ll create shops, integrations and applications on the Magento and Shopware platform
- You have a consistent work ethic, which always starts with a strong analysis of your customer’s needs, estimations and a solid project plan
- In addition to the development and configuration of the Magento shop, you can integrate third-party systems, such as an ERP, CRP or PIM system
- You’re responsible for both front-end development and back-end development
- You’re capable of thoroughly testing the stability, speed and the proper functioning of programming
Who are you?
- Strong PHP skills with knowledge of OOP and the MVC principles
- You have a first experience as a PHP developer
- Knowledge of Magento would be considered a plus
- Your code is clean, documented, and follows the PSR rules
What’s in it for you?
- An inspiring environment where we push you to learn and test your limits. By tapping into your talents, we offer you a job that you can tailor to your own interests & aspirations
- A start-up mentality with a client roster that’s always growing, which you’ll be contributing to as well
- Team spirit fun like you wouldn’t believe: our co-workers double as close friends
- A flexible workspace, depending on your needs: Antwerp, Hasselt, from home – we’re happy to find something that works! And there’s snacks and coffee everywhere to battle that afternoon dip
- A nice salary package with ample benefits, like group insurance, car, laptop, phone etc.
Hyperlynx specializes in e-commerce technology, such as Shopware and Magento. We’re a growing business with big dreams that we want to achieve. And we’re building our team to ensure our success. It’s not enough to simply “deliver a project”. We consistently overdeliver, both for our customers and for our own team members – consider that a promise!